Sunday, April 14, 2013

Million Dollar Tan

    I'm all about being tan and I used to lay in the tanning bed every now and then to maintain a healthy looking tan but since I had cancer, tanning bed is a no-no for me. I actually heard of this product from Nicole Guerriero 's Youtube video. I seen how completely and beautifully brown she was and have similar skin to hers(olive skin tone). I was afraid to purchase the product at first, thinking I would end up orange. I FINALLY talked myself into it and let me just say this..W-O-W! This self tanner is beyond amazing! My first use was totally successful, my skin was definitely a lot darker the morning after. I usually apply the tanner after I've showered/exfoliated. The product comes with a sponge type brush and is fairly easy to use. Million Dollar Tan has a color guard so you know if you've blended it well.

Your tan should last at least 6-12 days but it seems like mine has lasted longer than that, not complaining a bit about that, though! Million Dollar Tan has other tanning products as well which I would love to get my hands on! I'm definitely going to try the extreme version at some point. With summer around the corner you should give this product a spin! Especially if you can't lay in tanning beds or are afraid to lay in the sun.

I posted a picture on instagram when I got the product and tagged Million Dollar Tan and they kindly responded back to me, I was stoked! Anyway, I'll leave you readers with the screen shot of the conversation.

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment