Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ulta sale = Happy Happy Happy Tina

As you can tell by this picture I was a bit naughty when I seen Ulta had a sale on NYX Cosmetics! Half off everything of that particular brand; I'm a sucker for make-up deals or deals in general. The Maybelline products were buy one and get another product half off so I went with that also! 

I know you see about 4 eyeliners but I'm trying to find that "perfect eyeliner". I heard NYX liquie eyeliner is preeeeetty great so I HAD to have it! The other eyeliner is by Loreal; also heard wonderful things about this product as well! I'm hoping one of these is "the one" for me, I might like them all who knows! I'll have to recap when I actually use them all.

I bought two different concealers by NYX; one in which I've used before and needed to repurchase. The HD is the one I've used before; it covered my blemishes pretty well! The other is concealer in a jar....I've seen Dulcecandy87 use it in some of her Youtube videos; it doesn't seem to crease when she applied it. The concealer also covers up the not-so-awesome dark circles, which I have horribly when I first wake up of the mornings. 

I purchased NYX foundation primer, I applied a tiny bit on my hand just to feel the textured of it. The primer doesn't feel like it weighs you down or makes you a grease ball, so two A's on that part. I'm hoping my foundation will blend on smoothly after applying it. Again, I'll have to let everyone know how it goes!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk-I needed a nice highlighter for my eyebrow bone and the corners of my eyes. I noticed Heidicupcake used this in a few of her videos and thought it looked absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure I won't have any complaints about it; I know it'll help brighten my eyes up a bit!

NYX setting spray-I've never used a setting spray before so I figure NYX would be my first. I have no idea how good this spray is but it had some good reviews on Ultas website. They had two different one's so I decided to get the matte finish. I love the porcelain/flawless finish so I figured that would be my cup of tea!

Have any of you tried these products? If so, please leave me some feedback!

0 comments:

Post a Comment