Thursday, January 1, 2015

The struggle really is REAL

And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. - 1 Peter 5:10

As much as I hate to admit(because I'm stubborn), I struggle. There. I said it. Sometimes we're thrown off course from God...we don't understand the reasoning. We automatically assume that he's punishing us. Oh, but no...He helps us through these struggles. No hurt or pain in this world can overpower the one true love above. He mends all hurt and pain...sometimes in ways that we don't understand. He puts us through a  temporary pain so we won't continue to have pain over and over again. He's our father, he wraps his arms around us and hugs us so tight.

I'll bet he one to admit, I lay in bed at night and often cry while I tell him all the things I've done wrong and how sorry I am for those things. I cry as I tell all these things. I cry and let him take ahold of my heart...to comfort me. He's our security blanket...he's always listening to us...even when we think he's ignoring us..he listens..and he cares.

0 comments:

Post a Comment