Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Favorite Online Store aka eBay.


Okay, I'm confessing....right here...right NOW. I'm an ebay fuhreaaaaak!There I said it. I've found so many awesome deals on there! Anything from make-up, jewelry, clothes, and cell phone cases! Yes, I've bought used clothes before which look brand new. I actually purchased a brand new purse by Jennifer Lopez, which retails for $109.00 and I bought it for a little over $40.00!! I lucked up on this deal and I plan on posting pictures of my new beauty. One particular thing that I love about ebay is that you can check other users feedback. The users with the lowest(obviously) isn't someone you'd want to purchase from. I also get feedback for when I make payments and such on the products that I purchase. I'm over 100 on positive feedback percentage(yay me!!).

Another awesome thing about eBay is that they give you an estimate of when your purchase will arrive! I use USPS because UPS cannot find my physical address for some odd reason. You also have many options of payment, I prefer to use paypal..which is through my VISA card.

I've honestly purchased from eBay longer than any other online store. I love deals and I always seem to find the best one's on there. If you haven't tried eBay out before, I definitely recommend it. My ebay username is endlessdream06 so checkkkk it out :) I don't have anything listed but still....if you have anything to sale, I'd love to take a peek of what you have!

xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment