Sunday, May 19, 2013

Jennifer Lopez Purse

As promised, I said I would post a picture of my lovely new purse by J to the L-O. I stated before that I got a super good deal on this and I'm pretty proud of it

The purse isn't cheaply made and seems like the material will last quite sometime with proper care. It has diamond-like print all over it with some solid color as well. The color is Taupe and has two dark glitter stripes going down the front. The straps are studded towards the bottom; I'm always a fan of anything with studs on it. I absolutely love the color of it and the glitter gives it a pop of glamour without overdoing it. It's a huge purse, which I'm always a big fan of huge purses; I tend to stuff it full. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it so far and where I got the purse from....EBAY! :)

This is the second Jennifer Lopez purse I've purchased...I love her designs. They're so classy and glamorous at the same time.  Everyone should definitely check them out if you like the purse I've shown above. She also makes killer heels and gorgeous clothes.

Have you purchased anything from Jennifer Lopez? If so, what do you think of them?? :)

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment