Monday, May 13, 2013

My Immune System S-U-C-K-S

I can't believe I'm sick...again. No, wait, yes I can. I've had the immune system of an infant ever since I had cancer and lemme just tell ya...IT.IS.ANNOYING. I felt it coming on at work the other day and I KNEW it was going to be a bad one. I had to go to the doctor today(big surprise)..I'm now on 3 different meds. The weather here is the reason for the terrible sinus infection...it goes from 30 to 80 and around again. The temperature was around 30 this morning...ridiculous considering it's May and guess what? We're back to 80 on Wednesday! I'm hoping the meds will kick this stupid thing..I go to the beach in less than 2 weeks soooo yeah. I needed to rant as you can tell. I'm just over the whole being sick all the time thing.

Anyways, I hope everyone has had a good day/good evening

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Cute blog by the way!
xx
http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

Unknown said...

Thanks love! I'm feeling muuuuch better thanks to the doctor. Yours is cute as well! xo

Post a Comment