Sunday, March 17, 2013

Favorite fragrance at the moment...

Victoria Secret Pink: Sun Kissed

Since I can't sleep for the life in me tonight, here's a review!

I'm currently fragrance obsessed, I love trying new body spray and perfume. I was at the mall last week and made my usual trip to Victoria Secret. The last time I was there, I didn't find any perfume that impressed me but last week was different! I seen this little beauty sitting on the shelf and was immediately drawn to the peachy color. I opened the bottle, sprayed it, and immediately fell in love with the smell. You can definitely tell that there's vanilla in it, which I love, I'm all for anything with a vanilla scent! Anyway, what I liked about this fragrance is that it doesn't have a musky smell nor can you smell the alcohol in it(Victoria Secret can slightly guilty for this). I love the way it's not a heavy smell; it's light and doesn't choke you. I also noticed there was body lotion to go with it so of course I picked that up as well. I've worn this body spray everyday since then and have gotten lots of compliments on it.

What's your favorite fragrances? Do you like any by Victoria Secret?


0 comments:

Post a Comment