Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lindsey Stirling

Lindsey Stirling is probably one of the most amazing musicians I've ever heard in a long time. I love music and the fact that she plays the violin with a dubstep feel, is beyond awesome...there's seriously no word to describe it. I know she made several rounds on America's Got Talent but her Youtube videos was the start of a new path for her. My friend, Sheena, was the one that got me addicted to her unique style of music. I listened to "Electric Daisy" and kept it on repeat for DAYS. I checked every week(and still do so) to see if she has anything new posted on her Youtube account. Her most recent video, she collaborated with Pentatonix(you NEED to check them out!!), and again, I'm floored. I love their voices mixed with the sounds of a cello and of course, the violin! Lindsey seems so down to earth, goofy, crazy(in a good way), sweet, girl! I'm hoping to go see her live sometime, from what I hear/have seen, she puts on a badass show! If you don't know who this truly talented artist is, look her up on Youtube, you won't be disappointed! You can also find her on instagram and twitter, look up lindseystomp as the usernames.

Anyway, here's her new video with Pentatonix:




0 comments:

Post a Comment