Monday, March 11, 2013

Urban Decay: Half Baked

I jumped onto the Urban Decay bandwagon, FINALLY. I made my very first UD purchase at Ulta. I've seen so many awesome reviews on their eyeshadows so I decided to pick out a color. If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE bronze/brown/gold colored eyeshadows. My eyes scanned through all of the shadows then I found one that caught my eye. My eyes were drawn on the 'Half Baked' color. It's got the shimmer, which I love so I think it would blend great with a matte brown. The texture is light and glides on your eyes smoothly. I also think this color would go well with MAC's eyeshadow in 'Woodwinked'. The colors are similar to one another but I think blending them together would really flatter your eyes.

The pricing was about the same as MACs eyeshadows. I bought Half Baked for $18.00, not including tax of course. I believe it's well worth the price for it's qualities. I'll definitely be repurchasing this; I can't wait to try their other eyeshadows either!

What's your favorite Urban Decay eyeshadows? I'd love some recommendations!



0 comments:

Post a Comment