Sunday, March 3, 2013

NARS Illuminator: Laguna


I've heard all the fuss about NARS products from different Youtubers and well, I convinced myself to buy one of their products. I browsed around and decided to order their Illuminator in Laguna. I love bronzers and anything that will make you look darker/exotic so this was right up my alley.

The packaging detail wasn't anything overdone, simple but it suits NARS, in my opinion. I bought the biggest size that they had, which was 5.5 oz.

I was so excited when I pulled out the product, I felt like a kid!  As soon as my eyes laid on it, I noticed the shine against the light. I had a feeling I'd be addicted to this product in no time, which is what I was hoping for! I opened the lid and I don't know what it is, but I have to smell new make-up products, I don't know why. I guess I'm a weirdo!


As you can tell it's quite dark when it's first on the skin. The texture is nice, not oily or doesn't make you skin feel heavy.

After rubbing it in this is what it looks like. I love how it makes my skin look, I'm all about shimmering effects on the skin. It makes you look exotic and would be perfect to use in the summertime. I have olive skin tone so it blends perfectly and enhances my skin quite a bit. The product kind of reminds me of Milani's body bronzer, only this product has a lighter feel to it. It makes my skin look gorgeous. I also think it would be appropriate if you were going out at night to have that extra glow to you. I'm all about beautiful skin and this definitely leans towards achieving that effect. All in all, I'm very pleased with this product. Without a doubt, I'd repurchase this beauty. I can't wait to try more NARS products!!

What do you think? Do you like this Illuminator? I would love to hear your input on this!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment